OzoGen DC 3.4 Ozone Decontamination Chamber
Hospitals, nursing homes, dental offices, veterinary clinics, hotels, restaurants and more have turned to ozone (O₃) for decontaminating and sanitizing supplies like masks, cleaning utensils and medical instruments.
The OzoGen DC 3.4 Ozone Decontamination Chamber, at a compact 3.4 cubic feet, pumps out an impressive >50 ppm (parts per million) ozone concentration in air by weight to eradicate pathogens, viruses, mold and fungi. The entire decontamination process only takes 2 minutes. This ozone generating chamber never needs to be refilled with solutions, and it doesn’t need to be manually operated — simply set the timer, press the button, and after the prescribed period of time, the disinfection is complete.
Features of the OzoGen DC 3.4 Ozone Decontamination Chamber:
- “High Output” Performance- a professional tool to get the job done quickly and effectively
- Entire ozone decontamination process takes only 2 minutes
- Generates >50 ppm (parts per million) ozone (O₃) concentration in 60 seconds and then over the next 60 seconds, the chamber automatically deconstructs that ozone back down to <1 ppm
- Dimensions: 32″ x 18″ x 19″
- Never needs to be refilled with solutions
- LCD countdown timer
- LED on/off switch
- LED continuous run switch
- LIfetime limited warranty
“Our students are using masks sometimes five days at a time between the campus and lab setting clinical sites where there are physical interactions with patients. The N95 masks, which we will be using for the foreseeable future, are in limited supply and we need to conserve them as much as possible, so the ability to rapidly sanitize and re-use them is a real boon for us.” – Jane Morrow, RN, Professor of Nursing, Central Oregon Community College Nursing Program